[openstack-dev] [TripleO][design] review based conceptual design process

James Slagle james.slagle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 21:15:50 UTC 2014

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 2:44 PM, Robert Collins
<robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:
> I've been watching the nova process, and I think its working out well
> - it certainly addresses:
>  - making design work visible
>  - being able to tell who has had input
>  - and providing clear feedback to the designers
>
> I'd like to do the same thing for TripleO this cycle..
>
> I'm thinking we can just add docs to incubator, since thats already a
> repository separate to our production code - what do folk think?

+1 from me.

Think I'd prefer a separate repo for tripleo-specs though.

One thing that I don't think I saw called out specifically in the
nova-specs thread was about keeping these spec and design documents
updated. I'm guessing the plan around that would just be to submit
updates in gerrit as patches, and then we can all review the updates
as well. I think it's important that we try to keep them up to date
and accurate as possible.

--
-- James Slagle