[openstack-dev] [Mistral][TaskFlow] Mistral-TaskFlow Summary

Kirill Izotov enykeev at stackstorm.com
Tue Apr 15 03:31:56 UTC 2014

They are all parts of conditional transitions: every task should have a number of possible transitions; each transition consist of a reference to the task we want to transit to and the condition that should evaluate to true for transition to start.

At that point, I'd say that it perfectly fine for TaskFlow to evaluate python conditions rather than implementing YAQL, though there should be a place for us to pass the condition evaluation logic we are using.

--
Kirill Izotov