[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Default paths in os-*-config projects

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Mon Apr 14 22:41:23 UTC 2014

Right now the os-*-config projects default to looking for their files in
/opt/stack, with an override env var provided for other locations.  For
packaging purposes it would be nice if they defaulted to a more
FHS-compliant location like /var/lib.  For devtest we could either
override the env var or simply install the appropriate files to /var/lib.

This was discussed briefly in IRC and everyone seemed to be onboard with
the change, but Robert wanted to run it by the list before we make any
changes.  If anyone objects to changing the default, please reply here.
  I'll take silence as agreement with the move. :-)

Thanks.

-Ben