[openstack-dev] [Tempest][qa] : backporting "Test Security Groups Basic Ops" in stable/havana ?

Yair Fried yfried at redhat.com
Mon Apr 14 11:48:57 UTC 2014

Hi Julien
I've tried to backport it in the past, and it was rejected, as it needs quite a lot of work.

If you are able to convince everyone otherwise, I will gladly help you with the code.

However, I think the better solution would be to somehow create a gate that runs the scenarios in the Master branch against Havana, because, AFAIK, most those scenarios should work against it.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1277040
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:abandoned+project:openstack/tempest+branch:stable/havana+topic:bug/1252620,n,z