[openstack-dev] [Climate] Meeting minutes

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 16:32:24 UTC 2014

Hi Dina et al.

I'm sorry, I was facing this week a particular off-load due to various
concerns, and so was unable to attend the meeting.
About the wondering of my participation, please all be sure I'll still
dedicate some of my time to Climate, including some BPs and bugs, so yes I
will handle the new resource framework proposal.

Starting next week, I'll also propose an events lifecycle service for
Climate, so that we could properly handle leases statuses (started, in
progress, done, error) based on the events.

-Sylvain (sorry again about my dotted participation, I understand this is
frustrating for both of us :-) )