[openstack-dev] [infra][nova][docker]

Derek Higgins derekh at redhat.com
Fri Apr 11 15:50:24 UTC 2014

On 11/04/14 16:28, Paul Czarkowski wrote:
> I would rather see the devstack support be integrated in devstack's repo
> itself.   There's a review
> Outstanding for devstack[1] that adds this support in and also adds in
> some pieces to make
> it easier to utilize external nova drivers.

Great, I hadn't spotted the review to put it back into devstack, I'll
give it a go and review to help move it along. I see there is a -1
suggesting it should be in nova-docker, the devstack approach certainly
looks cleaner.

regardless of which approach is taken I should be able to work the check
job to use it for nova-docker CI.

> If that fails out then I'm all for merging in your review to the
> nova-docker driver.  We're
> Currently using nova-docker for Solum and having the devstack support
> would help us out a lot.
>
> There is some ugliness in the nova-docker review[2] that we could avoid by
> merging the integration
> directly into devstack.
Yup, agreed.