[openstack-dev] Candidate proposals for TC (Technical Committee) positions are now open

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Apr 11 14:20:20 UTC 2014

Candidate proposals for the Technical Committee positions (7 positions)
are now open and will remain open until 05:59 utc April 18, 2014.

Candidates for the Technical Committee Positions:
Any Foundation individual member can propose their candidacy for an
available, directly-elected TC seat. [0]
(except the six TC members who were elected for a one-year seat last
October: Monty Taylor, Russell Bryant, Anne Gentle, Mark McLoughlin,
Doug Hellman and Sean Dague)[1]

Propose your candidacy by sending an email to the openstack-dev at
lists.openstack.org mailing-list, with the subject: "TC candidacy".
Please start your own thread so we have one thread per candidate. Since
there will be many people voting for folks with whom they might not have
worked, including a platform or statement to help voters make an
informed choice is recommended, though not required.

Tristan and I will confirm candidates with an email to the candidate
thread as well as create a link to the confirmed candidate's proposal
email on the wikipage for this election. [1]

The election will be held from April 18 through to 13:00 utc April 24,
2014. The electorate are the Foundation individual members that are also
committers for one of the official programs projects[2] over the
Havana-Icehouse timeframe (April 4, 2013 06:00 UTC to April 4, 2014
05:59 UTC), as well as the 3 non-code ATCs who are acknowledged by the
TC. [3]

Please see the wikipage for additional details about this election. [1]

If you have any questions please be sure to either voice them on the
mailing list or email Tristan or myself[4] or contact Tristan or myself
on IRC.

Thank you, and I look forward to reading your candidate proposals,
Anita Kuno (anteaya)

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/TechnicalCommittee
[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TC_Elections_April_2014
[2]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/programs.yaml?id=april-2014-elections
Note the tag for this repo, april-2014-elections.
[3]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/extra-atcs?id=april-2014-elections
[4] Anita: anteaya at anteaya dot info Tristan: tristan dot cacqueray at
enovance dot com