[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Tuskar] [Horizon] Icehouse Release of TripleO UI + Demo

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Fri Apr 11 10:05:52 UTC 2014

On 2014/11/04 10:27, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 04/10/2014 04:32 PM, Jaromir Coufal wrote:
>> Dear Stackers,
>>
>> I am happy to announce that yesterday Tuskar UI (TripleO UI) has tagged
>> branch 0.1.0 for Icehouse release [0].
>>
>> I put together a narrated demo of all included features [1].
>>
>> You can find one manual part in the whole workflow - cloud
>> initialization. There is ongoing work on automatic os-cloud-config, but
>> for the release we had to include manual way. Automation should be added
>> soon though.
>>
>> I want to thank all contributors for hard work to make this happen. It
>> has been pleasure to cooperate with all of you guys and I am looking
>> forward to bringing new features [2] in.
>>

>> -- Jarda
>
> Are all needed components latest tags enough? In other words, if I
> update all of TripleO in Debian, will I have a useable system?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I would say yes. The question is what you mean by usable system? You
want to try the "Tuskar UI"? If yes, here is devtest which will help you
to get the dev setup: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Tuskar/Devtest and
here is the part for Tuskar UI:
https://github.com/openstack/tuskar-ui/blob/master/docs/install.rst

If you want more general info about Tuskar, here is wiki page:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Tuskar.

We are also very happy to help on #tuskar or #tripleo freenode channels
if you experience some troubles.

-- Jarda