[openstack-dev] [TripleO] tripleo-heat-templates migration to software-config: please rebase on top

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Thu Apr 10 20:39:35 UTC 2014

Hi! For the last 2 weeks I've been trying to prepare and land a change
in tripleo-heat-templates to migrate to using OS::Heat::StructuredConfig
and OS::Heat::StructuredDeployment so we can start deprecating features
of merge.py.

However, this is quite a large refactoring, and it will be complicated
to do in pieces, so there is just one patch:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/81666/

Because this is such a large refactoring, merging new changes in is
extremely time consuming and tedious.

So, I am asking that if you plan on editting any of the yaml files in
tripleo-heat-templates, that you rebase on top of that change, and
please help test the migration.

Hopefully we can get this working and merged soon. Thank you!