[openstack-dev] [nova] Dynamic scheduling

Chen CH Ji jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Thu Apr 10 09:08:03 UTC 2014

Is the [1] mentioned below open source? Interested in it :)

Also, my own opinion is nova is a cloud solution that aim to control
virtual / real machine lifecycle management   the dynamic scheduling
mechanism is something like
optimization of the cloud resource, so maybe incubate in other places is
better

Best Regards!

Kevin (Chen) Ji 纪 晨

Engineer, zVM Development, CSTL
Notes: Chen CH Ji/China/IBM at IBMCN   Internet: jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Phone: +86-10-82454158
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian District,
Beijing 100193, PRC