[openstack-dev] Bugs in review page? When i loggin and modify Mailing Address it say I'm not be a member.

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Thu Apr 10 02:24:27 UTC 2014

On 04/09/2014 10:06 PM, Chenliang (L) wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I can't complete git review,It say set contact info in https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/contact.
>
> When I login in https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/contact.( I login in with email hs.chen at huawei.com.)
> and I modify Mailing Address and Save changes,It raise the following errors:
> Application Error
> Server Error
> The request could not be completed. You may not be a member of the foundation registered under this email address. Beforecontinuing, please make sure you have joined the foundation athttp://openstack.org/register/
>
> In the Profile tab my info is :
> Username LiangChen
> Full Name LiangChen
> Email Address hs.chen at huawei.com
> Registered Jan 22, 2014 2:34 PM
> Account ID 10070
>
> And I has signeded ICLA:
> Status Name Description Accepted
>  Verified ICLA OpenStack Individual Contributor License Agreement Jan 22, 2014 2:50 PM
> Jan 22, 2014 2:50 PM
>
> Could someone please tell me how to solve it?

Is this you? http://www.openstack.org/community/members/profile/9193

If not, you need to ensure you are signed up as member of the foundation.

Go here: https://www.openstack.org/join/register/
and fill in the form and register as a foundation member.

Your name needs to appear in the foundation members directory:
http://www.openstack.org/community/members/
before you are sure that step is complete.

review.openstack.org (Gerrit) will be ensuring you are a foundation
member before you can submit patches.

Thanks,
Anita.