[openstack-dev] [Ironic][Agent]

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 23:15:00 UTC 2014

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 9:01 AM, Stig Telfer <stelfer at cray.com> wrote:

> [...]
A PDU-based power driver has come up in discussions in the past several
times, and I think it's well within Ironic's scope to support this. An
iBoot driver was proposed, but bit rotted. I'd rather see a generic one,
honestly.

FWIW, there already is an SSH-based power driver, which is primarily used
in test environments (we mock real hardware with VMs to cut down the cost
of developer testing), but this could probably be extended to support
connecting to PDU's.

Best,
Devananda