[openstack-dev] [Nova] Hosts within two Availability Zones : possible or not ?

Day, Phil philip.day at hp.com
Wed Apr 9 16:58:57 UTC 2014

I can see that as a high-want, but would you actually rather not start the service if you couldn't get it ?  I suspect not, as there are many other factors that could affect performance.  On the other hand I could imagine a case where I declare its not worth having a second VM at all if I can't get it on a separate server.   Hence affinity feels more "soft" and anti-affinity "hard" in terms or requirments.