[openstack-dev] etherpad to track Gant (scheduler) sessions at the Juno summit

Dugger, Donald D donald.d.dugger at intel.com
Tue Apr 8 22:28:50 UTC 2014

Well, if you think this subject would be appropriate for the current session on `Future of Gantt APIs and interface' then we can discuss it there.  Otherwise it might make sense to propose a separate session.  Also, if we get enough short session proposals we can create one big roll up session.

--
Don Dugger