[openstack-dev] [Nova] Hosts within two Availability Zones : possible or not ?

Khanh-Toan Tran khanh-toan.tran at cloudwatt.com
Tue Apr 8 14:14:23 UTC 2014

The filters guarantee the desired effect, while the weighers just give the
preference. Thus it makes sense to have AntiAffinity as a filter. Otherwise
what is it good for if users do not know if their anti-affiniti-ed VMs are
hosted in different hosts. I prefer the idea of anti-affinity quota. May
propose that.