[openstack-dev] Operators & Design Summit ideas for Atlanta

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Tue Apr 8 09:56:03 UTC 2014

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 03:01:30PM +0800, Tom Fifield wrote:
> Thanks to those projects that responded. I've proposed sessions in
> swift, ceilometer, tripleO and horizon.

I just created a session for Heat:

http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/247

Historically Heat sessions have been quite well attended by operators and
deployers with lots of real-world feedback from users.

However I still think having a specific session dedicated to this
discussion could be good, and would potentially serve to provide some
additional focus and defininition between user-visible and internal-design
discussions.

Steve