[openstack-dev] [neutron] Location of 'enable_security_group' key in ml2_conf.ini

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 22:50:34 UTC 2014

Hi Matt,

Thanks for raising this. Both should be the same section.
[securitygroup] section exists in Havana and previous releases and
it is the right section name.

When we introduced enable_security_group option, we seem to have added
a new section
accidentally. We don't intended to introduce a new section name.

IMO, both firewall_driver and enable_security_group are placed in
[securitygroup].
It should be fixed ASAP. I will take care of it.

Thanks,
Akihiro