[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Status of ovs-firewall-driver blueprint?

Amir Sadoughi amir.sadoughi at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Apr 7 17:35:27 UTC 2014

Kyle,

Yes. I plan on getting all 4 existing patches up-to-date over the next 9 days. I’m not working on upstream 100% of the time so that’s not a hard commitment, but I think it’s definitely doable.

Amir