[openstack-dev] Doc for Trove ?

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 17:12:34 UTC 2014

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 10:44 AM, Tim Bell <Tim.Bell at cern.ch> wrote:

> From my understanding, Trove is due to graduate in the Juno release.

Since I didn't see it called out elsewhere in this thread yet, I'd like to
point out that Trove graduated at the end of the Havana cycle and should be
included in the integrated release of Icehouse. See
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/programs.yaml#n108

The questions you all have raised are very good ones, even though Trove was
graduated before the new criteria were in place. These questions are also
applicable to Ironic -- which is still incubated, aiming to graduate in the
Juno release, does not yet have any content in the openstack docs repo, and
is being held to the new requirements.

Regards,
Devananda