[openstack-dev] [Openstack-docs] Doc for Trove ?

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Sun Apr 6 18:46:04 UTC 2014

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 1:40 PM, Steve Gordon <sgordon at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Yes, we have several issues to work through. A few off the top of my head:

- The OpenStack community needs project teams to scale their doc efforts
towards end users and deployers.
- Trove is the first project being placed in the scrutiny of the new
integration graduation requirements. Heat and Ceilometer were integrated
prior to these requirements being outlined.
- The core docs team has not "signed up" for non-core projects based on our
mission statement.
- Probably other issues I'm forgetting but please fill them in. :)

It's a tough problem to unknot for sure, we all need to work towards what
we want here and what it's going to take to get what we all want.
Thanks,
Anne