[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Dev][Nova][VMWare] Enable live migration with one nova compute

Jay Lau jay.lau.513 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 11:04:26 UTC 2014

Hi Divakar,

Can I say that the bare metal provisioning is now using kind of "Parent -
Child compute" mode? I was also thinking that we can use host:node to
identify a kind of "Parent-Child" or "Hierarchy Compute". So can you please
show some difference for your "Parent - Child Compute Node" and bare metal
provisioning?

Thanks!

Jay