[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Documenting supported platforms

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sat Apr 5 06:58:46 UTC 2014

On 04/04/2014 03:52 AM, Ricardo Carrillo Cruz wrote:
> I'd like to get your feedback for platforms you use that you know that
> work just fine for devtest and those that you know that do not, be
> Fedora, OpenSuse or whatever.
>
> Regards

FYI, I'm committed into supporting TripleO, Tuskar, and so on, on Debian
Wheezy (backports) and in Debian Sid [1]. Currently all of TripleO but
tripleo-image-elements is uploaded to Debian Experimental. I also have
Trusty packages (it's part of my build process).

If all, I need feedback. I'm quick to fix things if reported correctly.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

[1]
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=openstack-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org