[openstack-dev] [TripleO] stable/icehouse branches cut

James Slagle james.slagle at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 21:00:13 UTC 2014

The stable/icehouse branches for:

tripleo-image-elements
tripleo-heat-templates
tuskar

Have been created from the latest tags, which I just tagged and
released yesterday.

The stable/icehouse branch for tripleo-incubator was cut from the
latest sha as of this afternoon (since we don't tag and release this
repo).

For now, we need some ACL overrides in gerrit to allow folks to review
appropriately. I've submitted that change to openstack-infra/config:
https://review.openstack.org/85485

For questions about committing/proposing/backporting changes to the
stable branches, this link[1] has a lot of good info. It talks about
milestone-proposed branches, but the process would be the same for our
stable/icehouse branches.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/GerritJenkinsGithub#Authoring_Changes_for_milestone-proposed

--
-- James Slagle