[openstack-dev] Issues with Python Requests

Chuck Thier cthier at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 18:50:15 UTC 2014

I think I have worked out the performance issues with eventlet and Requests
with most of it being that swiftclient needs to make use of
requests.session to re-use connections, and there are likely other areas
there that we can make improvements.

Now on to expect: 100-continue support, has anyone else looked into that?

--
Chuck