[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Release Notes for Icehouse

Mark McClain mmcclain at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Apr 4 15:44:17 UTC 2014

On Apr 4, 2014, at 11:03 AM, Yaguang Tang <yaguang.tang at canonical.com<mailto:yaguang.tang at canonical.com>> wrote:

I think it's important for our developers to publish an official Release Note as other core openstack projects does at the end of Icehouse development cycle, it contains the new features added and upgrade issue to be noticed by the users. any one like to be volunteer to help accomplish it?
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/Icehouse

I’ve typically waited until after we publish the second RC to add release notes to the Wiki. I’ll update the release notes for Neutron when we close out RC2.

mark