[openstack-dev] [Mistral][Taskflow] meet on IRC to talk over TaskFlow/Mistral integration

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Apr 3 17:20:40 UTC 2014

How about 2am UTC (7pm my local time, 8pm my time likely won't work out)?

If that doesn't work mistral has monday meetings right (afaik 8am local my time). We can just hold off till then?

Or u guys can just drop in #openstack-state-management anytime u are free and usually someone is around (usually).

Thoughts?

-Josh