[openstack-dev] [Cinder]a question about os-volume_upload_image

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 10:37:31 UTC 2014

Thanks Duncan for your answer.

I am very interested in making a contribution towards this effort, but
what to do next? Waiting for approving for this blueprint? Or see
others' opinions on this before we putting more efforts in achieving
this? I just want to make sure that we could handle other people's use
cases and not just our own.

> On 3 April 2014 08:28, 王宏 <w.wanghong1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I agree. Actually, I already have a BP on it:
> > https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/restore-image.
> > I am happy for any suggestion.
>
> Needs a little thought since container_format and some other fields
> will need to be regenerated (e.g. we can source for a QCOW image, but
> we always upload raw), but as long as these are dealt with it seems
> like a useful feature

*Lingxian Kong*
Huawei Technologies Co.,LTD.
IT Product Line CloudOS PDU