[openstack-dev] [tempest][scenario] independece test between Stack and backing services?

Tomoya Goto tomoya.goto at ctc-g.co.jp
Wed Apr 2 08:37:39 UTC 2014

Hello, Igawa-san

Thanks for pointing out Tempest principles. I wasn't aware of them.

ok, I'll probably use the current test cases with manually stopping
services.
I'm checking with Temest(icehouse) and if I write or think up something
useful, I'll be back.  Also Grenade, too. :)

Thank you  for valuable advices,
	- Tomoya Goto