[openstack-dev] [marconi] [macaroni] Proposal: change name of Marconi to Macaroni

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Tue Apr 1 17:57:06 UTC 2014

On 04/01/2014 01:19 PM, Solly Ross wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> As OpenStack Marconi grows, I think it's time we addressed the question on everyone's mind:
> why isn't the project called OpenStack Macaroni?
>
> There are several compelling reasons to change Marconi's name to Macaroni:

What a timely proposal!

I mentioned last week that I am not running for Nova PTL for the Juno
cycle.  The real reason I'm not running is because I've decided to start
up a new project: Mutate.

Mutate is RaaS.  Renaming as a Service.

We like to rename projects around here, so I wanted to make that process
easier for everyone.  Renaming your OpenStack project will become as
simple as a single request to the v4 REST API using XML encoded JSON.

--
Russell Bryant