[openstack-dev] Doc to with pointers on how to review?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Apr 1 13:06:10 UTC 2014

On 2014-03-31 13:28:24 +0900 (+0900), Emmet Hikory wrote:
> There are any number of projects that may have specific requirements
> that aren't documented on that page (please add them), but I found that
> having read that gave me great confidence to submit more reviews.

I also just updated it to remove outdated advice about manually
adding all new files to the list in MANIFEST.in, genericized the
references to hacking guidelines, and added a mention of the
UpgradeImpact tag along with the others which were already
represented there. This article definitely should stay on the watch
list for anyone who spends time mentoring new contributors, so that
we can be sure to keep it up to date and relevant.
--
Jeremy Stanley