[openstack-dev] [nova] SR-IOV and IOMMU check

Luohao (brian) brian.luohao at huawei.com
Tue Apr 1 08:03:48 UTC 2014

According the recent PCI passthru and SR-IOV design wiki as follows, my understanding is the pci filter resides on a compute node needs to be aware of VFIO to determine which devices can satisfy user requests. Feel free to correct me if it is wrong.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PCI_passthrough_SRIOV_support

- Hao