[openstack-dev] [qa] [ironic] Need tempest reviews from ironic team

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 01:30:09 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 8:47 AM, David Kranz <dkranz at redhat.com> wrote:

> I was reviewing some ironic changes that are more than a week old and do
> not have any reviews from the ironic team. Having at least one review from
> the ironic team would be very helpful.

Hi David,

I think it'd be great to get reviewers from the Ironic team to weigh in on
tempest and devstack changes that are related to Ironic. I suspect the
issue is just visibility, not a lack of interest in QA projects. Dropping a
note in our channel would be great. Feel free to tag me on a review or ping
me directly if something isn't getting any attention.

Thanks much,
Devananda