[openstack-dev] Get Credential Of Openstack Login

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 19:26:49 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 2:07 PM, joseph assiga <joseph.assiga at gmail.com>wrote:

> I just install OpenStack with scripts of devstack. But at the end i want
> to log in to the dashboard, but i did not see were to found the credential
> for.

The credentials are displayed at the end of stack.sh.  The password will be
whatever you set.  By default, the users admin and demo have matching
projects of the same name (project == tenant).

I would have sworn that this was in the docs but jeepers it isn't there.
 Now I have one more thing to do this afternoon...  In the window that you
ran stack.sh, you can source openrc to set the environment variables that
the CLI uses.  Look at those to get the same for Horizon's login:

  source openrc
  set | grep OS_

dt

--