[openstack-dev] [trove] Configuration API BP

Craig Vyvial cp16net at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:37:11 UTC 2013

I see PATCH used all over the keystone v3 API. Its not used at all in other
older versions. I take that meaning that they did not want to add confusion
or many changes in the current version of the API.[1]

Although since the Configuration is technically a new API being added to
the core of Trove, should consider it to enhance the API now or keep it on
par the way the rest of the API looks.

After looking over the docs[1] I am on the fence and I would like others to
weigh in.

[1] http://api.openstack.org/api-ref-identity.html