[openstack-dev] [Tuskar] The last IRC meeting

Tomas Sedovic tsedovic at redhat.com
Tue Sep 24 14:16:22 UTC 2013

I planned to cancel today's meeting, but I was reminded that we ought to
finish the naming votes from the last week and it would be good to talk
a bit more about the Tuskar coming under TripleO.

The time:

Tuesday, 24th September, 2013 at 19:00 UTC

The agenda:

* Discuss merger with TripleO including meeting time moving to this slot.
* Finish last week's voting https://etherpad.openstack.org/tuskar-naming
* Open discussion

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Tuskar

This is most likely going to be the last Tuskar-specific weekly meeting,
going forward we'll just be a part of the TripleO one.

T.