[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer][IceHouse] Ceilometer + Kibana + ElasticSearch Integration

Sandy Walsh sandy.walsh at rackspace.com
Mon Sep 23 14:15:43 UTC 2013

Nachi ... love it!

It would be very cool to see how this would work with Events, since they
have much more metadata associated with them.

This is the sort of stuff I think we should be doing a lot more of.
There are so many excellent open source monitoring components out there.
Better integration with them should be our focus. Let people assemble
the monitoring stack they want.

Recently Logstash also joined Kibana, so that's going to make it even
better.

-S

---

Sorry for the new thread. Got dropped from openstack-dev and only found
this from the archive.

From
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-September/015042.html