[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Allow multiple projects (tenants) in the received kwargs for v2 queries

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Wed Sep 18 08:32:56 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 18 2013, Pendergrass, Eric wrote:

> What do you think about this?
>
> Can the 'project' key change to 'projects' to support this?

You can't change the current API, though you can extend it. Having some
sort of OR operator is something that I think we would like. However,
that's something that should be generic and apply to any field.

If you have some ideas around that, I support creating a blueprint to
design such a mechanism.

--
Julien Danjou
-- Free Software hacker - independent consultant