[openstack-dev] [Tuskar] Tuskar Names Clarification & Unification

Tomas Sedovic tsedovic at redhat.com
Tue Sep 17 15:23:06 UTC 2013

On 09/17/2013 04:17 AM, Jaromir Coufal wrote:

> On 2013/16/09 15:11, Tomas Sedovic wrote:
>> On 09/16/2013 05:50 PM, Jaromir Coufal wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> after few days of gathering information, it looks that no more new ideas
>>> appear there, so let's take the last round of voting for names which you
>>> prefer. It's important for us to get on the same page.
>>>
>>> https://etherpad.openstack.org/tuskar-naming
>>>
>>> Thanks guys
>>> -- Jarda
>>
>> Thanks Jarda,
>>
>> I was thinking we could do the voting during the weekly IRC meeting
>> (the bot has some cool voting capabilities).
>>
>> Unfortunately, I've fallen ill and chances are I won't be able to
>> drive the meeting. If you folks want to self-organise and start the
>> vote, you have my blessing.
>>
>> Otherwise, shall we do it on the IRC meeting after that?
>>
>> T.
> Sure Thomas, thanks for following the thread. We can try to
> self-organize there, I might try to run it, just can you point me to bot
> commands?
>
> Get well soon

Thanks.

Here's the manual:

http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html

The most important commands are:

#startmeeting tuskar

#topic an item from the agenda

#info an item to be listed in the meeting minutes

#agreed whatever the people agreed to do

#action nick an action the person is supposed to take

#endmeeting

If you scroll to the last section of the Heat meeting page, they have
some instructions on running the meetings:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/HeatAgenda