[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer][IceHouse] Ceilometer + Kibana + ElasticSearch Integration

Monsyne Dragon mdragon at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Sep 13 15:13:15 UTC 2013

Nice! Have you chatted with these folks: http://projectmeniscus.org/ ?
(Openstack-related logging-as-a-service project)
They list interoperation with Ceilometer as a project goal.