[openstack-dev] [nova] FFE Request: image-multiple-location support

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Sep 12 13:43:28 UTC 2013

lzy.dev at gmail.com wrote:
> BP: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/image-multiple-location
>
> Since a dependent patch getting merger delay
> (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/44316/), so the main patch
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/33409/ been hold by FF. It's very
> close to get merger and waited about 3 months, could you pls take a
> look and let it go in H?

So, this is a significant feature... which paradoxically is a good
reason to accept it *and* to deny it. On one hand it would be nice to
complete this (with Glance support for it being landed), but on the
other it's not really a self-contained feature and I could see it have
bugs (or worse, create regressions).

My answer would probably have been different if this request had been
posted a week ago, but at this point, I would lean towards -1.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)