[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Gate breakage for multi-process API patch.

Baldwin, Carl (HPCS Neutron) carl.baldwin at hp.com
Mon Sep 9 22:40:58 UTC 2013

Hi all,

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/37131/

This review has been consistently marked as fail for the last three patch
sets.  I'm scratching my head over how the failure is related to the
patch.  Can anyone lend some insight?  Is this a known failure that is not
caused by my patch or is this failure actually due to my patch?

The test breaking is "test_008_check_public_network_connectivity."  I have
run the patch with the new api_workers config option set to 0, 1, 2, and 5
and I've been able to create instances that have full network connectivity
to my public network in each case.

Thanks,
Carl