[openstack-dev] [Nova] FFE request: unix domain socket consoles for libvirt

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Sep 6 09:19:34 UTC 2013

Michael Still wrote:
> Hi. This code has been in review since July 29, but a combination of
> my focus on code reviews for others and having a baby has resulted in
> it not landing. This feature is important to libvirt and closes a
> critical bug we've had open way too long. The reviews:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/39048/
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/43099/
>
> I'd appreciate peoples thoughts on a FFE for this feature.

IMHO this is more of a critical bugfix than a feature, so as long as it
merges soon I'm definitely fine with it. My only concern is that it
doesn't really look like the reviews are ready yet... and I'd really
like this to land ASAP so that it can see maximum testing mileage. How
far do you think it is ?

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)