[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Smokestack] Review 40296 hit by Torpedo

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Tue Sep 3 14:23:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

We are removing the schema autogeneration capability from Neutron [1].

The patch however did not pass Torpedo tests on Smokestack; looking at the
logs it seems Firestack deploys Neutron but the db is empty, which is
consistent with firestack leveraging schema auto-generation capabilities.

I've tried to look at Firestack to see how this can be fixed; from what I
gather it depends on RDO packaging, but I'm not yet sure what should be
done to this aim; any help would be greatly appreciated. The same will
probably apply to ubuntu and debian packaging.

Regards,
Salvatore

[1] Why? https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1207402