[openstack-dev] When is it okay for submitters to say 'I don't want to add tests' ?

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Oct 31 04:26:13 UTC 2013

+1 I think C always means something is not architected/designed correctly
or invokes the 'code smell'[1] to me.

If its to hard to test, then it will be to hard to change, which will in
the long term be a liability.

Better to avoid the liability upfront by just fixing the cause of the
'smell' in the first place :-)

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_smell