[openstack-dev] extend Network topology view in horizon

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 06:02:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

In Havana release, FWaaS and VPNaaS are inserted onto routers.
We don't need new blocks but it is better we have some information on
firewall or vpnservice on routers.
In the reference implementation LBaaS is implemented as one-arm load balancer,
so we need a new block in network topology view.

As you may know, service insertion model is planned to enhance.
It would be great if it is taken into account.

Thanks,
Akihiro