[openstack-dev] Gerrit tools

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Oct 21 15:55:14 UTC 2013

I am using gerritlib in the curses ui; seems to work nicely.

Only 1 thing that I don't like so much is that it silences connection/other errors from what I can tell.

See _run() method in https://github.com/openstack-infra/gerritlib/blob/master/gerritlib/gerrit.py

Otherwise pretty easy to use.

Sent from my really tiny device...