[openstack-dev] [qa][keystone] Adding client library related tests to tempest

David Kranz dkranz at redhat.com
Fri Oct 18 16:09:43 UTC 2013

Thanks, Steve. I suggested a new directory because we really need to
have more complete tests of the client libs since they are not tied to
particular OpenStack releases and we claim the current libs should work
with older releases. That said, I did not realize the intent was to do
more than test the client libraries. If the intent of the follow-ons to
this patch is to be more scenario-like rather than just increasing
coverage for the keystoneclient api then it makes sense to go in
scenario/keystone.

I still think we should have more client lib coverage than the haphazard
usage we will get from scenario but a new directory could wait until
such code starts to exist.

  -David