[openstack-dev] How does the libvirt domain XML get created?

Chuanchang Jia chuanchang.jia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 03:21:09 UTC 2013

Hi Clark,
I'm not familiar with nova, as usual, you can use 'virsh dumpxml <domain>'
to show domain XML configuration, I assume
you have installed libvirt-client rpm package, or if you successfully
defined a domain then you also may find its XML
configuration under the /etc/libvirt/qemu/<domain>.xml, I hope it's helpful
for you.

Good Luck!
Alex