[openstack-dev] Hyper-V meeting Minutes

Dan Smith dms at danplanet.com
Wed Oct 16 02:48:50 UTC 2013

> The last thing that OpenStack needs ANY more help with is velocity. I
> mean, let's be serious - we land WAY more patches in a day than is
> even close to sane.

Thanks for saying this -- it doesn't get said enough. I find it totally
amazing that we're merging 34 changes in a day (yesterday) which is like
170 per work week (just on nova). More amazing is that we're talking
about how to make it faster all the time. It's definitely the fastest
moving extremely complex thing I can recall working on.

> We MUST continue to be vigilent in getting people to care about more
> than their specific part, or else this big complex mess is going to come
> crashing down around us.

I totally agree.

--Dan