[openstack-dev] [Nova] UpgradeImpact commit message tag

Matt Riedemann mriedem at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 15 12:53:52 UTC 2013

Good idea, I'd only ask that you post back here when you have something up
in the wiki so we can remember to review it.  This is more for me so I
have this in mind when doing reviews, i.e. does the change fall into this
category but doesn't tag it.  Thinking maybe DB migration issues,
backwards incompatible API changes (which is I think what started this
discussion), etc.

Thanks,

MATT RIEDEMANN
Advisory Software Engineer
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development

Phone: 1-507-253-7622 | Mobile: 1-507-990-1889
E-mail: mriedem at us.ibm.com

3605 Hwy 52 N
Rochester, MN 55901-1407
United States